PROFESSIONAL CURRICULUM VITAE
ROBERT W. FELDTMAN, M.D. FACS
PRESENT TITLE: Cardiovascular/Thoracic Surgeon
DFW Vascular, LLP
221 West Colorado, Suite 625
Dallas, Texas 75208
972 296 2122 or 214 946 5165
Pan American College - Edinburg, Texas
Bachelor of Science - Chemistry, 1968
University of Texas Medical Branch
M.D. - 1972
Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center
San Antonio, Texas
Residency - 1972-1977
Chief Resident - General and Vascular Surgery 1976-1977
Baylor College of Medicine
Residency - Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery 1981-1983
1972-1977 WHMC General Surgery Residency, San Antonio, TX
1977-1980 Surgeon USAFA, Colorado Springs, CO
1980-1981 Vascular Surgeon, Carraway Methodist Medical Center, Birmingham, AL
1981-1983 Thoracic and Cardiovascular resident, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
1983-1996 Solo practice Cardiac surgeon, Memorial City Medical Center, Houston, TX
1996-2000 Cardiac and Vascular surgeon, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX
2000-2003 Thoracic and Vascular surgeon, Central Texas VA Medical Center (TX A&M Medical School), Temple, TX
2003-2009 Vascular surgeon, Scott and White Medical Center (TX A&M Medical School), Temple, TX
2009 to date - Thoracic and Cardiovascular surgeon, DFW Vascular, Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Dallas, TX
Associate Director of Vascular Laboratory, Division of Vascular Surgery
Associate Director of Surgical Residency Training Program
Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Birmingham, Alabama 1979-1981
Instructor - Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, Texas 1982-1983
Clinical Assistant Professor - Department of Surgery
University of Texas-Houston Medical School
Houston, Texas 1987-1996
Associate Professor - Department of Surgery
University of Texas-Houston Medical School
Houston, Texas 1996-2000
Clinical Assistant Professor - Department of Surgery
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, Texas 1995
Professor - Department of Surgery
Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine,
Temple, Texas 2001 - 2009
Central Texas VA 2006-2008 - Chief of Thoracic and CV Surgery
Methodist Dallas - Chief of Endovascular Surgery 2012 to present.
Dallas Methodist Hospital System
Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Texas - 1972 to date
American Board of Surgery - 1978 - #23662
Recertified - 1988, 1997
American Board of Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery - 1984 - #4112
Recertified - 1993, 2004, 2013
American Board of Surgery Special Qualifications in General Vascular Surgery - November, 1983 - #127
Recertified - 1994, 2004, 2014
Aerospace Medical Association - 1990
American College of Surgeons - Fellow - 1985
Association Military Surgeons of the United States - 1992
Bell County Medical Society - 2001
Dallas County Medical Society - 2009
Houston Surgical Society - 1986-2000
Secretary - 1991, 1995
International Society of Cardiovascular Surgeons - 1987
Reserve Flight Surgeons Association 1995-1999
Reserve Officers Association - 1992
San Antonio Vascular Society (now Texas Vascular and Endovascular Society) - 1986 (Charter member)
Society of Air Force Clinical Surgeons (Senior member) - 1973 – 2016 (Society now disbanded due to funding)
Member-at-Large, Board of Governors 1975-77 .
Southwestern Surgical Congress (Fellow) - 1980
Society for Vascular Surgery -2003
International Society for Vascular Surgery - 2004
Society of Endovascular Surgeons -2004
Texas Medical Association 1981
Texas Surgical Society 1999 senior member, 2013 1st Vice President.
Flying Physicians Association, 2000
Peruvian Academy of Surgery correspondent member 2000.
Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology, 2004
Outpatient Endovascular Interventional Society, founding member 2014
HONORS AND AWARDS:
American Chemical Society College Student Award - 1965
Walter Junius Hildebrand Award - 1969
Southern Medical Association Medical Student Essay Contest, Second Place Award 1970
American College of Chest Physicians, Alfred A. Richman Essay Contest, Honorable Mention - 1970
Medical Student Research Award, UTMB - 1971
Southern Medical Association Scientific Exhibit Award, Second Place - 1971
Sponsored Resident - Southwestern Surgical Congress - 1977
Hektoen Silver Medal - American Medical Association, St. Louis, Missouri - 1978
Distinguished Alumnus of Pan American University - 1983
Amos Pollard Award - Wilford Hall Medical Center-1992
First McNish Award for Recruiting - USAF Reserve Recruiters - November, 1995
Founders Day Honoree, University of Texas Pan American, 1997.
Deans Excellence Award, UT Houston Medical School 1997
Top Thoracic Surgeon in Dallas, International Association of Healthcare Professionals 2012.
University of Texas Pan American - Distinguished Lifetime Achievement Award, 2013
Meritorious Service Medal
National Defense Service Medal with Silver Star
Legion of Merit
AFIT - Early Commissioning Program - June 1969- June 1972 Lieutenant
Wilford Hall Medical Center - Surgical Residency - June 1972- June 1977 Captain, Major
USAFA Hospital - Surgeon - July 1977- January 1980 Lieutenant Colonel (BTZ)
11th Contingency Hospital - Wilford Hall Medical Center - Surgeon - December 1988 - January 1991
Davis Monthan AFB, Tucson, Arizona - volunteer general surgeon for Desert Shield - November 1990
Activated to Active Duty for Desert Storm - Cardiac surgeon, Wilford Hall Medical Center - January 1991 - June 1991
Commander - Detachment 1, 11th Contingency Hospital, Carswell AFB - July 1991 - July 1993 Colonel
Commander - 433rd Contingency Hospital, Wilford Hall Medical Center - July 1993 - July 1997
Mobilization Augmentee to Commander 59th MW, Tricare Regional commander - July 1997 - July 1999
Retired July 1999 Full Colonel.
Member - District One Review Committee - Texas State Board of Medical Examiners - Appointed by Governor Clements - 1988-1992
Cardiovascular Consultant - - Texas State Board of Medical Examiners - 1993 to 2000.
Colonel, Texas State Guard, Commander Central Texas Medical Brigade. - Texas Medical Rangers 2004 to 2006.
Special consultant to the Federal Air Surgeon in Cardiology, FAA, USDOT, Washington DC 1997-to date.
PROFESSIONAL MILITARY EDUCATION:
Air Command and Staff College (correspondence) - Completed September 1990
Air War College (correspondence) - Completed August 1991 Papers Published: "The Effect of Widespread Legalized Abortion on Military Readiness in America" and "USSOUTHCOM in the 90's, False Prophets and Pharmakeion on Our Southern Flank"
Active Duty Air Force/Ben Taub TRACCS Trauma Refresher Course - 1992 to 1996
Operation Blessing - Conversion of L-1011 to flying hospital for missionaries - Member of design team - 1994
Member - Health Care Policy Board - National Policy Forum - Republican National Committee
Deacon - Houston Second Baptist Church - 1995-2000
Missionary Surgeon with T.I.M.E. for Christ to the Aztec Indians in Mexico, performing surgery in December 1995, December 1997, December 1998, July 2001.
Cardiovascular consultant to the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners – 1992-2006
The Military and Hospitaller Order of St. Lazarus of Jerusalem, OLJ. 1999-2015
Consultant to the Pan African College of Christian Surgeons, 2000-2006
NRA life member
Blocker Scholars Volunteer - UTMB - 2000
Peer review panelist - Committee of Science (Office of Naval Research, USAMRMC), 2001
Peer review panelist - Journal of Endoscopic Surgery 1998
Texas State Guard Operation Lone Star volunteer, Rio Grande Valley July 2005 medical care to indigent children and workers in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.
Texas State Guard Coordination of volunteer assignment for Medical Reserve Corps activities Hurricane Katrina and Rita relief activities in San Antonio, College Station, Temple, Killeen and Dallas. September 2005.
Red Cross Volunteer Trauma Surgeon, Landstuhl Regional Medical Center (US Army) caring for wounded OIF OEF soldiers, April 2008, Sept 2012
Hospital appointments – Methodist Dallas– Chair endovascular committee, Chair Operating room committee, member Medical Executive committee. Chair Vascular Surgery section
Dr Feldtman Firsts
First Angioscopy of coronary arteries on pump in Houston, Texas (with Tom Calhoun)
First Transthoracic Vagal Nerve Stimulator implant for morbid obesity in the Southwest (with F Moody)
First Subfascial Endoscopic Venous Surgery in Central Texas
First Implantable Cardiac Loop recorder (Medtronics) in Central Texas (with RH Johnston)
First Cellular linked transvenous pacemaker (Biotroniks) in Texas (with RH Johnston)
First Thoracic Endograft for thoracic aneurysm in Central Texas (with CJ Buckley)
First Thoracic Endograft for dissection of thoracic aorta in Central Texas (with CJ Buckley)
First Carotid Sinus Stimulator for Hypertension (CVRx) in Texas (with Todd Bohannon)
First Endurant endograft for abdominal aneurysm in Central Texas
First thrombectomy of a vascular graft in North Texas with Trellis pharmocomechanical thrombolysis
First use of Juice Box motor to actuate Avinger Wildcat catheter in clinic application.
First percutaneous pulmonary embolectomy in Texas with Angiovac device.
PAST GRANT SUPPORT:
Feldtman RW and Phelps J. Doppler Flow Meter SBIR AF 94 - Funded 6/94 through 11/94. Phase I Final Report finished December 16, 1994.
Protocol 21-98-213-01: A Twenty-four week, randomized, Double Blind Study of the effects of Pletal (Cilostazol) versus Trental (Pentoxyfilline) and Placebo administered Orally to Patients With Intermittent Claudication Secondary to Peripheral Arterial Disease Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc, Rockville, Md. 1999. Completed May 2000.
Protocol RTSE-8-(N): A Phase III, Randomized, Controlled, Open-Label, Multicenter, Parallel Group Study Designed to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Poly SFH-P Injection in the Total Elimination of Allogenic Red Cell Transfusion. Northfield Laboratories, Inc., Evanston, Il. 1999. Study terminated Sept 2000.
Vitamin, Mineral and Herbal Supplementation: Nutritional Co-Therapy and Outcome Measures of Health, Wellness and Quality of Life. Robert H Blanks, PhD, Tonya Schuster, PhD, Margaret Ames PhD, Robert Feldtman, MD funded by University of California, Irvine, College of Medicine. 2000 completed
Genomics of the Carotid Atherosclerotic Bifurcation - A Pilot Study, Scott and White, Funded by Brille Foundation. 2004. completed.
BOARD OF DIRECTOR POSITION
Elected to the board of directors, Innovative Response Applications, College Station Texas October 2005 – Jan 2013 - a subcorporation of the Texas A&M Research Foundation
1. Angiotip Pull Procedure for Vascular Device Placement, 2011, Feldtman, Robert. (patent number 9,005,266 – 9,381,319 USPTO) (filed European Patent office)
2. Biologic Membrane Modified Stent Graft, 2012, Feldtman, Robert. (filed USPTO)
Feldtman RW. Bio-medical power source. Texas Academy of Science Collegiate Academy 21(1), February 1966.
Feldtman RW. A proposed cardiac assist system. Texas Academy of Science Collegiate Academy 22(1), March 1967.
Feldtman RW, Tebbetts JB, McMinn MR, Derrick JR. Experimental coronary thrombosis using implanted electronic modules. Chest 56:248, 1969.
Feldtman RW and Derrick JR. The hazardous hospital environment. Texas Medicine 69:63-67, 1973.
Feldtman RW, Hagood CO, MozerskyDE. Surgical correction of a kinked carotid artery in a child Vascular Surgery 9:73-77, 1975.
Feldtman RW. Hospital electrical safety. American Family Physician 13:172-137, March 1976.
Feldtman RW, Stoner DL, Hagood CO, Stanford W. Dissimilar metals in surgical instruments cause electrical hazard. J Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surg 69:804-805, 1975.
Feldtman RW, Hagood CO, MozerskyDE. The use of povidone-iodine in vascular surgery. J Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surg 69:972-973, 1975.
Feldtman RW, Andrassy RJ, Buckley CJ, Larson GL. Hypertrophic pyloric stenosis: a 13 year review.American Surgeon 42:551, 1976.
Stoner DL, Yoo JHK, Feldtman RW, Stanford W. Human skin burns induced by defibrillator default current. J Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surg 72:157-161, 1976.
Feldtman RW, Andrassy RJ. Tubes, drains, and things: part I. The New Physician 48-58, December 1976.
Feldtman RW, Andrassy RJ. Tubes, drains, and things: part II. The New Physician 56-57, January 1977.
Feldtman RW, Andrassy RJ. Tubes, drains, and things: part III. The New Physician 46-48, March 1977.
Feldtman RW, Andrassy RJ. Meeting exceptional nutritional needs 1. Total parenteral nutrition.Postgraduate Medicine 64:64-77, August 19
Feldtman RW, Andrassy RJ. Meeting exceptional nutritional needs 2. Elemental enteral alimentation.Postgraduate Medicine 64:65-74, September 1978.
Andrassy RJ, Page CP, Feldtman RW, Haff RC. Catheter infusion of elemental diet in a psychogenic eating disorder: a case report. Resident and Staff Physician 125-130, March 1977.
Andrassy RJ, Feldtman RW, Page CP, Ryan JA, Haff RC, Ratner IA. The use of continual catheter administration of elemental diet in infants and children. Surgery 82:205-210, August 1977.
Feldtman RW, Andrassy RJ, Stoner DL, Buckley CJ, Norman WL. A variable speed pump head control for autotransfusion. Medical Instrumentation 12:64, Jan-Feb, 1978.
Stoner, DL, Feldtman, RW Yoo, JHK, Osborne, DG, Julian, RG (1978) An alternative Approach to Hospital Electrical Safety. J Clin Engineering 3 (2):179
Feldtman RW, Andrassy RJ, Alexander JA, Stanford W. Doppler ultrasonic flow detection as an adjunct in the diagnosis of patent ductus arteriosus in premature infants. J Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surg 72:288-290, 1976.
Andrassy RJ, Feldtman RW, Stanford W. Bronchial carcinoid tumor in children and adolescents. J Pediatric Surg 12:513, 1977.
Stoner DL, Feldtman RW, Yoo JHK, Osborne D, Julian RG. An alternative approach to electrical safety. J Clinical Engineering 3(2):1799-182, April-June 1978.
Feldtman RW, Buckley CJ. Practical role for ultrasound in the diagnosis of lower extremity deep venous thrombosis.Southern Medical Journal 70:1043-1044, 1977.
Feldtman RW, Andrassy RJ. Total colon aganglionosis and prune belly syndrome: a case report. J Pediatric Surgery 13:780, December 1978.
Page CP, Carlton PK, Andrassy RJ, Feldtman RW, Shield. The safety of needle catheter jejunostomy for admission of defined formula diets. Acta Chirurigica Scandinavica Supplementum 494,233-235, 1979.
Feldtman RW, Oram-Smith JC, Buckley CJ, Manning LG. Spontaneous mediastinal emphysema. J Pediatric Surg 15:648-650, 1980.
Page CP, Feldtman RW, Andrassy RJ, Carlton PK. Safe, cost-effective postoperative nutrition: defined formula diet via needle catheter jejunostomy. Am J Surgery 138:939-945, December 1979.
Archie JP, Feldtman RW. Critical stenosis of the internal carotid artery. Surgery 89:67-72, 1981.
Archie JP, Feldtman RW. Intraoperative pulmonary and systemic arterial monitoring devices in high risk surgical patients. Surg Gyn Obstet 153:831-834, 1981.
Archie JP, Feldtman RW. Intraoperative assessment of the hemodynamic significance of iliac artery and profunda femoris artery stenosis. Surgery 90(5) 876-880.
Feldtman RW, Archie JP.Hypogastric artery aneurysm: survival after rupture into the rectum. So Med J 75:350-351, 1982.
Archie JP, Feldtman RW. Primary abdominal wound closure with permanent continuous running monofilament sutures.Surg Gyn Obstet 153:721-722, 1981.
Archie JP, Feldtman RW. Common femoral artery atherosclerotic occlusion: difficult to diagnose but easy to treat. Am Surg 48:339-340, 1982.
Feldtman RW, Archie JP. A modification of the needle catheter jejunostomy. Am J Surg 143:389-390, 1982.
Archie JP, Feldtman RW. Semi-elective portal systemic shunts for variceal bleeding in a community hospital. So Med J 74:1211-1212, 1988
Archie JP, Feldtman RW. Determinants of cerebral perfusion pressure during carotid endarterectomy. Arch Surg 117:319-322, 1982.
Feldtman RW, Teears R, Kircher T. Leiomyosarcoma of the colon and rectum: a case report and a review of the military surgical experience. Dis Colon and Rectum24:402-403, 1981.
Brothers R, Feldtman RW. Abdominoscrotal hydrocele, youngest case report and a review of the literature.J Urol 126:847-848, 1981.
Mattox KL, Feldtman RW, Beall AC, DeBakey ME. Pulmonary embolectomy for acute massive pulmonary embolism. Ann Surg 195:726,731, 1982.
Feldtman RW, Zamora J, Guinn GA.El manejo de la mediastinits postoperatoria. Irrigacion continua con idopolivinilpirrodlidone. Semana Medica de Mexico 99:583-586, 1982.
Archie JP, Feldtman RW. Collateral cerebral vascular resistance in patients with significant carotid stenosis. Stroke 13:829-831, 1989
Archie JP, Feldtman RW. Determination of the hemodynamic significance of iliac artery stenosis by non-invasive Doppler ultrasonography. Surg 91:419-424, 1982.
Feldtman RW, Archie JP. A three year experience with needle catheter jejunostomy in a community hospital.Surg Gyn and Obstet 159:23-26, 1984.
Archie JP, Feldtman RW. Intraoperative assessment of carotid endarterectomy by electromagnetic blood flow measurements. Surg Gyn and Obstet 158:457-460, 1984.
Feldtman RW, Archie JP. Accuracy of ultrasound arteriography in symptomatic patients with carotid bruits and negative or equivocal noninvasive testing. Med Instru 18:232-235, 1984.
Archie JP, Feldtman RW, Core C, McDaniel D, Hall D. Bilateral cervical bruits and hemodynamically significant internal carotid artery stenosis. Bruit Volume X, July 1986.
Zamora JL, Feldtman RW. Povidone-iodine strikes back. Arch Surg118:367,1983.
Archie JP, Feldtman RW. Linear response of collateral cerebral perfusion pressure during carotid clamping. J Surg Res 46:253-255.
Nirgiotis JG, Cox CS, Feldtman RW. Atraumatic clostridium septicum infections. Compli Surg 10:17-24, 1991.
Rosenthal D, Feldtman, RW, et al, Spinal cord ischemia after abdominal aortic operation: is it preventable? J Vasc Surg, 30(3):391-7 1999 Sep
Feldtman RW, Buckley CJ. How I do it: Cervical Access for Carotid Artery Stenting. American Journal of Surgery 192 (2006) 779-782
Feldtman RW. Intravascular Lead Extraction Using the Excimer Laser: Pitfalls and Tips for Success. Seminars In Vascular Surgery, Rutherford and Ouriel, editors Vol 21, No. 1:54-56, March 2008.
Ahn SS, Feldtman RW, Hayes F. Thoracic Aorta Repair using the Right Axillary Approach, J Vasc Surg. 2011 Oct;54(4):1201-4. Epub 2011 Jul 13.
Ahn, S. S., K. R. Kollmeyer, Feldtman, R.W. et al. (2010). "Intraoperative Thrombolysis and Laser Atherectomy: Effective Treatment for TASC C and D Lesions in Critical Limb Ischemia." Journal of vascular surgery 52(2): 524.
Ahn, SS, Feldtman, RW, et al... Internal Jugular Vein Stenosis in Patients with Thoracic Outlet Symptoms, RR32, pg 100S, Journal of Vascular Surgery Vol 57, Number 5S, May supplement 2013.
Lin, PH, Feldtman RW, et al. Treatment Outcomes and Lessons Learned from 5134 Cases of OutPatient Office-Based Endovascular Procedures in a Vascular Surgical Practice. Vascular OnlineFirst. Vas.sagepub.com 4 July 2016.
1. DeBakey ME, Mattox KL, Beall AC, Feldtman RW. "Vascular Injuries to the Thorax. In: Management of Vascular Trauma. University Park Press, Baltimore, 1984.
2. Andrassy RJ, Feldtman RW, Hill K. "Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in Children". In: Pediatric Surgery. Mosby, 1993.
3. Mattox, KL, editor; Feldtman, RW et al co-editors, The History of Houston Surgery, 1998.
1. Feldtman RW, Johnston RH - Procedure for Implantation of Continuous Cardiac Loop Recorder, 2001.
Other Professional Communications
1. Feldtman RW. Bio-medical Power Source, Texas Academy of Sciences, Collegiate Academy, February 1966.
2. Feldtman RW. A Proposed Cardiac Assist System, Texas Academy of Sciences, Collegiate Academy, March 1967.
3. McMinn MR, Feldtman RW, Derrick JR. A Radio-Frequency Controlled Myocardial Infarction Animal Model SWIEEECO, IEEE Cat 63c16 p9 D1, April 1968.
4. Feldtman RW, Derrick JR, McMinn MR. A Radio-Frequency Rechargeable Power system for Implanted Prosthesis. Proceedings of the Annual conference on Engineering in Medicine and Biology, Volume 10, 1968.
5. McMinn MR, Derrick JR, Feldtman RW. Studies and Applications of electrothrombogenesis. Proceedings of the Annual conference on Engineering in Medicine and Biology, Volume 10, 1968.
6. Feldtman RW. Experimental Electrogenic Myocardial Infarction. Texas Reports in Biology and Medicine, Volume 27, SAMA-UTMB 1969 Forum.
7. Feldtman RW. Feasibility Considerations of the Artificial Heart. Texas Reports in Biology and Medicine, Volume 27, SAMA-TUMB 1969 Forum.
8. McMinn MR, Feldtman RW, Derrick JF. An Implanted electronic Module Used to Produce Experimental Myocardial Infarcts. American Heart Association, 41st Scientific Program.
9. Feldtman RW. Currents and Cures. SAMA-UTMB 1970 Forum.
10. Tebbetts JB, Derrick JR, Feldtman RW. Experimental Coronary Thrombosis Using Implanted Electronic Modules, AAMI, March 1970.
11. Tebbetts JB, Derrick JR, Feldtman JW. A Non-surgical Method for Vascular Occlusion and Organ Resection. Southwestern Surgical Congress, April 1971.
12. Feldtman RW, Tebbetts JB, Derrick JR. A Totally Implantable Energy System for the Artificial Heart. Seventh Congress of the European Society for Experimental Surgery, Amsterdam, April 1972.
13. Tebbetts JB, Feldtman RW, Derrick JR. Implantable Electronic Modules for Experimental Surgery. Seventh Congress of the European Society for Experimental Surgery, April 1972.
14. Feldtman RW. The Hospital Environment as a Hazard. Southern Medical Association, Dallas 1970.
15. Feldtman RW, Haff RC, Page CP. Elemental Surgical Nutrition. South Texas Chapter of the American College of Surgeons, Galveston, Texas, January 1975.
16. Feldtman RW, Yankowsky WC, Hagood CO, Buckley CJ. Practical Role for Ultrasound in the Diagnosis of Lower Extremity Deep Venous Thrombosis. AAMI Tenth Annual Meeting, Boston, March 19795.
17. Feldtman RW. Electrical Safety in Campus Health Services and Hospitals. 36th Annual Texas Safety Conference and Exposition, Houston, March 1975.
18. Feldtman RW, Andrassy RJ, Larsen G, Buckley CJ. Management of Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis: A Thirteen Year Review. Air Force Society of Clinical Surgeons, April 1975.
19. Page CP, Feldtman RW, Haff RC, Ryan JA. Enteral Hyperalimentation. Society of Air Force Clinical Surgeons, April 1975.
20. Feldtman RW, Stoner DE, Julian R, Holly J. Pacemaker Gated ECG Amplifier. Annual Conference on Engineering in Medicine and Biology, 28th Annual Conference, New Orleans, September 1975.
21. Feldtman RW, Alexander J. Ultrasonic Brachial Flow Studies in Infants with Suspected Patent Ductus Arteriosus. American Heart Association, Anaheim, California, November 1975.
22. Buckley CJ, Feldtman RW. A Practical Role for Ultrasound in the Diagnosis of Lower Extremity Deep Venous Thrombosis. South Texas Chapter American College of Surgeons, Brownsville, January 1976.
23. Feldtman RW. Tubes, Drains, and Things. South Texas Chapter American College of Surgeons, Brownsville, January 1976.
24. Feldtman RW, Stoner DL.Electrical Safety in the Hospital. South Texas Chapter American Society of Safety Engineers, February 1976.
25. Feldtman RW, Andrassy RJ, Stoner DL, Norman WL, Buckley CJ. A Variable Speed Pump Head Control for Autotransfusion. Annual Conference on Engineering in Medicine and Biology, Boston, November 1976.
26. Stoner DL, Feldtman RW, Yoo JHK, Lambert AG, Julian RG. An Alternative Approach to Electrical Safety in Critical Care Areas. 29th Annual Conference on Engineering in Medicine and Biology, Boston, November 1976.
27. Feldtman RW. Surgical Nutrition-Elemental Diets. Jasper County Medical Society, Joplin, Missouri, December 13, 1977.
28. Feldtman RW. Enteral vs. Parenteral Nutrition. Surgical Grand Rounds, Indiana University, Indianapolis, Indiana, February 4, 1978.
29. Feldtman RW. Nutrition in Trauma. Surgical Grand Rounds, St. JosephHospital, Denver, Colorado, February 3, 1978.
30. Feldtman RW. Enteral Hyperalimentation. Montana Hospital Pharmacists Association, Great Falls, Montana, October 3, 1977.
31. Feldtman RW. Enteral Alimentation, Nutritional Advancements, Current Problem Management for Primary Care Physicians. The University of Alabama, Huntsville, Alabama, March 29-30, 1977.
32. Feldtman RW. Enteral Hyperalimentation. East Texas Society of Hospital Pharmacists Annual Meeting, Tyler, Texas , November 29, 1977.
33. Feldtman RW. Hyperalimentation Techniques. Daniel Freeman Hospital, Inglewood, California, February 7, 1977.
34. Feldtman RW. Enteral Hyperalimentation, Doctors Hospital, Laredo, Texas, December 9, 1976.
35. Feldtman RW. The Treatment of Gas Gangrene with Hyperbaric Oxygen. Grand Rounds, Memorial Hospital, Colorado Springs, Colorado, March 1978.
36. Page CP, Feldtman RW, Andrassy RJ. The Safety of Operative Needle Catheter Gastrointestinal Intubation for the Administration of Elemental Diet. The International Society of Parenteral Nutrition, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, August 27-September 1, 1978.
37. Page CP, Feldtman RW, Andrassy RJ. Early Postoperative Feeding of Enteral Diet in Gastrointestinal Surgery. The International Society of Parenteral Nutrition, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, August 27-September 1, 1978.
38. Buckley CJ, Feldtman RW. Algorithm for Application of Ultrasound in the Diagnosis of Acute Lower Extremity Deep Venous Thrombosis. Proceedings of the European/American Symposium on Venous Diseases, Zurich, Switzerland, August 1978.
39. Feldtman RW. Enteral Hyperalimentation-Nutritional Support for Surgical Patients. Grand Rounds, University of Oklahoma, Tulsa MedicalCollege, July 15, 1978.
40. Feldtman RW. Enteral Nutrition, Grand Rounds, Department of Family Practice, University of Texas Medical School, Lubbock, Texas, September 26, 1978.
41. Feldtman RW. Abdominal Assessment - Patient Assessment. Seminar council of Nursing In-service Coordinators, Colorado Springs, Colorado, January 1979.
42. Page CP, Carlton PK, Andrassy RJ, Feldtman RW. Safe, Cost Effective Postoperative Nutrition via Needle Catheter Jejunostomy (NCJ). Southwestern Surgical Congress, Las Vegas, Nevada, April 25, 1979.
43. Archie JP, Feldtman RW. Critical Stenosis of the Internal Carotid Artery, Society for Vascular Surgery, Chicago, Illinois, June 1980.
44. Feldtman RW, Page CP, Andrassy RJ.The Use of Povidone-Iodine as a Diagnostic Skin Test in Patients with Altered Immune Status. Second World Congress of Antisepsis, New York, June 1980.
45. Mattox KL, Feldtman RW, Beall AC, DeBakey ME. Pulmonary Embolectomy for Acute Massive Pulmonary Embolism. Southern Surgical Association, Hot Springs, Virginia, November 1981.
46. DeBakey ME, Mattox KL, Beall AC, Feldtman RW. Vascular Injuries to the Thorax, New Orleans, Louisiana, June 1982.
47. Hall DC, Archie JP, McDaniel DJ, Cone JC, Feldtman RW. Cigarette Smoking and Lower Extremity Arterial Hemodynamics. Society of Non-Invasive Vascular Technology, San Francisco, June 1983.
48. Feldtman RW. Geriatric Nutrition, Rio Grande Valley Medical Surgical Conference, South Padre Island, Texas, 1984.
49. Feldtman RW. Computerization of the Cardiovascular Operating Suite, DeBakey International Cardiovascular Symposium, Monaco, Monte Carlo, September 1984.
50. Feldtman RW. Feeding Options in the Elderly, Grand Rounds, Department of Physician Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, February 1, 1985.
51. Feldtman RW, Wey J, York J. Interfacing the Computer to the Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory. Micros in Medicine Conference, Shamrock Hilton, Houston, Texas, February 9, 1985.
52. Feldtman RW. Surgical Nutrition. Family Practice Rounds, UT HSSCSA, McAllen, Texas, February 15, 1985.
53. Feldtman RW, Bartimmo E, Friedman G. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy - Medical and Surgical Indications, Memorial City Medical Center, 1985.
54. Feldtman RW. Using the Microcomputer in Analog to Digital Interface of Vascular Equipment, San Antonio Vascular Society, Spring Meeting 1985.
55. Feldtman RW. Computerization of the Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory, Surgical Section, TexasMedical Association, San Antonio, May 10, 1984.
56. Feldtman RW. Experiencia Clinica con el Monitor computarizado en Sala de Operaciones de Cirugia de Corazon, Congreso Mundial de Neumologia y Enfermedades del Torax, Lima, Peru, December 2, 1985.
57. Feldtman RW. Diabetes and Atherosclerosis of Legs and Heart, Memorial City Medical Center Diabetes Focus, February 1, 1986.
58. Feldtman RW. Medical Application of R:Base to a Cardiovascular Surgical Research Program. Fourth Annual Conference on Biomedical Engineering Research, Houston, February 15, 1986.
59. York J, Feldtman RW. Computer Interface of the Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory to a Compaq computer. Fourth Annual Conference on Biomedical Engineering Research, Houston, February 15, 1986.
60. Feldtman RW. Advances in Nutrition, Surgical Grand Rounds, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico, March 7, 1987.
61. York J, Feldtman RW. Computer Analysis of Non-Invasive Vascular Signals (Poster Session), Sixth Annual Conference on Biomedical Engineering Research, Houston, March 1988.
62. Feldtman RW. The Hot Tipped Neodynium YAG Laser as an Adjunct to Percutaneous Balloon Angioplasty of the Femoral Artery. Sixth Annual Conference of Biomedical Engineering Research, Houston, March 1988.
63. Feldtman RW. Atherosclerosis Starting in Childhood. University of Texas-Houston Medical School, Lecture to first and second year medical students, March 5, 1988.
64. Feldtman RW. Combat Chest Trauma, 11CH Nursing Seminar, June 12, 1989.
65. Feldtman RW. Cox Chas. Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma of the Superficial Femoral Artery. San AntonioVascular Society, September 1989.
66. Feldtman RW, Mills JL, Taylor SM. Management of Extremity Vascular Injuries and Compartment Syndrome During Operation "Just Cause", SAVS 15th Annual Meeting, Rancho Mirage, California, January 23-26, 1991.
67. Feldtman RW. Magnetic Resonance Angiography of the Carotid Arteries, Southwestern Surgical Congress, 1992.
68. Feldtman RW, Calhoun TC. Reduction of Bleeding after Cardiac Surgery with Amicar, Southwestern Surgical Congress, 1993.
69. Feldtman RW. Female Urinary Aviatrix Urine Collection Device, International Aerospace Medical Meeting, Hamburg, September 1993.
70. Feldtman RW. Carotid Artery Surgery after Magnetic Resonance Angiography of the Carotid Arteries, European Cardiovascular Surgery Society, Berlin, September 1994.
71. Feldtman RW. The Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory in Clinical Vascular Surgery, UTHSSC, Houston, November 1995.
72. Feldtman RW. Trauma Refresher Course (TRACCS) USAFR Senior Medical Officers Group, Scott AFB, 1995.
73. Feldtman RW. "Readiness Happenings" Battlefield and Air Evacuation Progress by the USAF, Reserve Officers Association Medical Group, Washington, D.C., January 1996.
74. Feldtman RW. Readiness, TRACCS, and the Mini Forward Surgical Team concept, USAFR Senior Medical Officers Group, March 22, 1996.
75. Feldtman RW. The Role of the USAFR Medical Corps in Todays Military, Society of Air Force Clinical Surgeons, San Antonio, April 1, 1996.
76. Feldtman RW. CAB Plus - Coronary Artery Surgery and Additional Concurrent Operations, A Personal 10 Year Series, Society of Air Force Clinical Surgeons, April 2, 1996.
77. Feldtman RW, O'Connor J. Beans, Bullets and Bandages vs. Bytes, Bandwidth and Budget - The Role of Telemedicine and In-Transit Visibility in Tomorrows Air Evacuation System, Aerospace Medical Association, Atlanta, May 1996.
78. Sozar, Ozan Feldtman RW, et al, Acute Intraoperative Arterial Elongation: An alternative for the Trauma Surgeon to Repair Arterial Defects, South Texas Chapter of the ACS, San Antonio, Jan 1997.
79. Feldtman RW. Ancient Wisdom in Modern Medicine, Alumni Honors Lecture, University of Texas Pan American, October 21, 1997
80. Feldtman RW. Integrated Management of Trauma, Hospital Vozandes, Quito, Ecuador, Nov 12, 1997.
81. Feldtman RW. Update on 59th Medical Wing Activities, AMSUS, Nashville, November 1997.
82. Feldtman RW. Medicine in 2000 and Beyond An Economic Evaluation. San Francisco, Ca, Sponsored by Univ.of Calif. Irvine, August 1998.
83. Rosenthal, David, Feldtman RW, et al, Spinal cord Ischemia after Abdominal Aortic Operations: Is It Preventable? 23rd Annual Meeting Southern Association for Vascular Surgery, Naples, Fl. Jan 1999.
84. Feldtman, RW, Medical and Political Challenges to Medical and Surgical Missions to Mexico, Texas Surgical Society, Dallas, TX April 1999.
85. Feldtman, RW and Feldtman, SR, Luncheon Roundtable Discussion The Implementation of Complementary Nutritional Medicine in a Surgical Practice, Clinical Nutrition in Preventative Wellness, April 16, 1999, St. Louis, sponsored by UC Irvine.
86. Feldtman, RW, Participant, Fluid Resuscitation: State of the Science for Treating Combat Casualties and Civilian Injuries, 1999, National Academy Press (www.nap.edu/book)
87. Feldtman, RW and Carlton, PK, Surgical Outreach Mission to Mexico, American College of Surgeons, San Francisco, CA, October, 1999.
88. Feldtman, RW and Dawson, DL, Recent Advances in the Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease, Texas Academy of Family Practice CME Seminar, Houston, Texas October, 1999.
89. Feldtman, RW, Nutritional Impact on Atherosclerosis Prevention Bayou Bend Medical Center, Houston, Texas 22 November 1999.
90. Feldtman, RW and Feldtman, GP, General Nutritional Topics for the Physical Therapist. Pro-Fit Training, Brenham, Texas Feb. 2000.
91. Feldtman, RW, Advances in the Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease, CMDS CMDE Meeting, Limuru Kenya, Feb 2000.
92. Feldtman, RW, New Concepts in Heart Surgery Without using Cardiopulmonary Bypass, CMDS CMDE Meeting, Limuru, Kenya, 2000.
93. Feldtman, RW, Putnam, JB Modern Therapy of Non-Small Cell Carcinoma of the Lung, CMDS CMDE Meeting, Limuru, Kenya, Feb. 2000.
94. Feldtman, RW, Thoracic Trauma Initial Resuscitation and Surgical Therapy, CMDS CMDE Meeting, Limuru, Kenya, Feb. 2000.
95. Feldtman, RW, New Pharmacologic Agents in the Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease, Academia, Cirugana Peruviana, Lima, Peru, Mar. 2000.
96. Feldtman, RW, Putnam, JB, Modern Therapy of Non-Small Cell Carcinoma, Academia, Cirugana Peruviana, Lima, Peru, Mar. 2000.
97. Labbe, Rosalie, Dawson, David, and Feldtman, RW, The Use of Intraarterial Shunts in the initial Treatment of Arterial Vascular Trauma, Society of Air Force Clinical Surgeons, Biloxi, MS, Apr. 2000 (winner Best Paper in Trauma/Critical Care)
98. Labbe, Rosalie, Dawson, David, and Feldtman, RW, The Use of Intraarterial Shunts in the Initial Treatment of Arterial Vascular Trauma, Poster Presentation, Southwestern Surgical Congress, Colorado Springs, CO, Apr. 2000.
99. Feldtman, RW, Modern Therapy of Peripheral Vascular Disease, Southwest Hispanic American Medical Association, El Paso, Texas November 11, 2000.
100. Feldtman, RW and Johnston, RH - VA - Scott and White combined vascular conference - Sympathectomy/Carotid Stenting Jan 3 2000.
101. Feldtman, RW, Medical and Surgical Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease, Alamo Chapter, Texas Academy of Family Practice, San Antonio, Texas Feb. 2001
102. Feldtman, RW and Putnam, JB Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, CMDE Meeting, Cheung Mai, Thailand, Feb, 2001
103. Feldtman, RW Advances in Heart Surgery (OPCAB update), CMDE Meeting, Cheung Mai, Thailand, Feb, 2001.
104. Feldtman, RW Modern Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease, CMDE Meeting, Cheung Mai, Thailand, Feb, 2001
105. Feldtman, RW Basics of Surgical Treatment of Thoracic Trauma, CMDE Meeting, Cheung Mai, Thailand, Feb, 2001
106. Little, Danny, Feldtman RW, Johnston, RH et al, Reveal - the Window to the Heart, South Texas Chapter, American College of Surgeons, March 1, 2001, San Antonio, Texas.
107. Little, Danny, Feldtman, RW, Johnston, RH, et al, SEPS- a new venous procedure for chronic stasis ulcer - Texas Surgical Society, Houston- April 7, 2001
108. Little, Danny, Feldtman, RW, Johnston, RH, et al, SEPS- a new venous procedure for chronic stasis ulcer - Society of Air Force Clincal Surgeons, San Antonio, April 6, 2001
109. Little, Danny, Feldtman, RW, et al, Review of Renal Cell Carcinoma at the Central Texas VA Medical Center - Society of Air Force Clinical Surgeons - April 5 2001
110. Feldtman, RW - Venous Disease - modern treatment options. Scott and White/Texas A and M Grand Rounds, Temple Texas, 12 June 2001.
111. Johnston, RH, Feldtman, RW. Treatment of Venous Disease - new procedures, Flying Physicians Association, Williamsburg, VA, October 2001
112. Vermillion, JM, Johnston, RH, Feldtman, RW - Chronic Venous Disease - Surgical Treatment, Southern Medical Association, Nashville, 2001
113. Feldtman, RW, Carlton, PK, TIME for Christ Ministries Medical Missions to Mexico, Rotary Club of Weslaco, Texas November 1, 2001
114. Johnston, RH, Feldtman RW Carotid Stent Treatment of Recurrent Carotid Stenosis, San Antonio Vascular Society, San Antonio, October, 2001.
115. Feldtman, RW, Carlton, PK - Federal/Military Response to Bio-Terrorism, Central Texas VA Medical Center Grand Rounds, November 15, 2001.
116. Little, Danny, Feldtman RW, Johnston RH - Endovascular Treatment of Pseudoaneurysm postop in Elderly Patient Using Endovascular Covered Stent Procedure, Texas A and M - Scott and White Combined Vascular Conference, November 7 2001.
117. Feldtman, RW, Johnston RH - Subfascial Endoscopic Perforator Surgery (SEPS) - A Review of Minimally Invasive Treatment for Chronic Venous Ulcer Disease, Scott and White Alumni Day Presentation April 2002.
118. Feldtman, RW, Johnston, RH - The Impact of External Beam Irradiation on the Development of Carotid Stenosis- A Retrospective Study, Texas Surgical Society, Austin, Texas Sept 28, 2002
119. Fuller, JD, Feldtman RW, Johnston, RH. Inferior Vena Cava Filter Placement Using Intraoperative Ultrasound, Southern Medical Association (Poster Exhibit), Nashville, Tennessee, November 2002.
120. Feldtman, RW Genomics for the Vascular Surgeon, San Antonio Vascular Society Fall Meeting, San Antonio Texas November 2003.
121. Feldtman, RW Genomics for Surgeons, Surgical Grand Rounds, TAMU Scott and White Grand Rounds, Feb 2, 2004
122. Feldtman, RW Genomics for Cardiovascular Surgeons, Michael E. DeBakey International Surgical Society, Houston, August, 2004.
123. Feldtman, RW Carlton, PK All Hazard Threat Preparation by the State of Texas, Texas Surgical Society, South Padre Island, October, 2004
124. Feldtman, RW Genomics and Proteomics for the Vascular Surgeon - An Update, San Antonio Vascular Society, San Antonio, November 4, 2004.
125. Feldtman, RW Genomics for the Surgeon - Texas Surgical Society, San Antonio, Texas April 2005.
126. Feldtman, RW - Genomics for the Vascular Surgeon - International Congress of Endovascular Surgery, Phoenix, Jan 2005.
127. Feldtman RW and Carlton, PK Medical Preparation for Disasters and Terrorism, Katrina De-Brief - Presentation to the Scott and White Hospital Board of directors, September 2005.
128. Bohannon, WT, Buckley, CJ, Feldtman RW Carotid Stent results from Scott and White Two year results. San Antonio Vascular November 2005
129. Feldtman, RW Peripheral Vascular Intervention for Lower extremity ischemia Cardiology fellows lecture series, 17 Nov. 2005.
130. Feldtman, RW Buckley CJ and Bohannon, WT Cervical Access for Carotid Artery Stenting, Southwestern Surgical Congress, Kauai, Hawaii, April 5 2006
131. Buckley, CJ and Feldtman, RW Thoracic Endograft Usage at Scott and White Hospital, Texas Surgical Society, Galveston, Texas, April 7th 2006.
132. Feldtman RW- Hyperbaric Oxygen as treatment adjunct in wound therapy Lecturer series to vascular residents, November 5, 2007.
133. Buckley CJ, Feldtman RW, et al Endovascular Treatment of Iliac Aneurysms, Texas Surgical Society, Lubbock, April 5th 2008.
134. Hix-Hernandez S, Buckley CJ, Feldtman RW, et al Endovascular Control of Massive Upper GI Hemorrhage: A Bridge for Survival, Southwestern Surgical Congress 60th annual meeting, Acapulco, Mexico April 1 2008.
135. Feldtman RW, Endovascular Treatment of the Ischemic Lower Extremity, Hospital Grand Rounds, Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, Landstuhl, Germany 10 April 2008.
136. Feldtman RW, Bohannon T, Bush R, Surgeons and Pacemakers: Re-taking Lost Ground and Advancing the Frontier 6th Current Trends in Cardiothoracic Surgery, Michael E. DeBakey International Surgical Society 17th Congress, Houston, 3 May 2008.
137. Feldtman RW, Intraoperative 3-D TEE Display of Tricuspid Vegetations During Laser Lead Extraction, International Society of Endovascular Specialists, Buenos Aires, Argentina, October 25 2008
138 Feldtman RW, Endovascular Correction of Superior Vena Caval Syndrome with Laser Lead Extraction of Pacemaker Lead, International Society of Endovascular Specialists, Buenas Aires, Argentina, October 26 2008.
139. Feldtman RW, Lopez, L and Buckley, CJ. Treatment of Carotid Artery Lymphoma. Southwestern Surgical Congress, San Diego, CA, 24 March 2009.
140. Feldtman RW, Kollmeyer K. Challenging Endovascular Repair of Iliac Artery Aneurysm in a Patient with Renal Transplant, "Bail Outs" in the Treatment of Thoracic Aortic Pathologies, Graz, Austria, September 10-11, 2009.
141. Feldtman RW. Advances in Cardiovascular Surgery Innovations. Association of Surgical Technologists, May 28th, 2010 Grapevine, Texas.
142. Feldtman RW, Kollmeyer K, Ahn S, Uceda P, Ferrera C. Pharmacomechanical Thrombolysis in the Treatment of Deep Venous Thrombosis. Texas Surgical Society, Galveston, Texas Sept 25 2010.
143. Feldtman RW, Ahn SA, Kollmeyer KK, Pharmacomechanical Thrombolysis in the Treatment of Deep Venous Thrombosis. Poster Session. International Society of Endovascular Therapy, Miami Beach, Florida. Jan 15, 2011.
144. Kollmeyer KK, Ahn SA, Ferrera CF, Feldtman RW. Laser Atherectomy and Angioplasty in Femoropopliteal Disease. Poster Session. International Society of Endovascular Therapy, Miami Beach, Florida. Jan 15, 2011.
145. Feldtman RW. Laser Lead Extractions of Dysfunctional and Infected Intracardiac Leads. Texas Surgical Society, Tyler, Texas. Spring 2011 meeting.
146. Feldtman RW, Ahn S, Kollmeyer K, Ferrera C, Pharmacomechanical Thrombolysis of Deep Venous Thrombosis, Poster Session American College of Surgeons, San Franciscio California. October 2011.
147. Feldtman, RW. Angiotip pull procedure for placement of endovascular devices, MEET, Rome Italy. Dec 3, 2011.
148. Feldtman, RW and Caruso, J Novel Advances in Treatment of Infrainguinal arterial occlusive disease, Texas Surgical Society, Grapevine, Texas April 14, 2012
149. Ahn, SA Feldtman, et al, Outpatient Office Based Endovascular Procedures are Safe and Effective, SVS, 2012 Annual Meeting, Washington, DC. June 9, 2012.
150. Feldtman, Levine, et al. Wound Vac Prompts healing in Infected Pacer-ICD pocket management. Texas Surgical Society, Temple, Texas, April 9, 2013.
151. Feldtman, Levine, et al .Negative Pressure Dressings in Promoting Prompt Wound Healing in Infected Pacemaker-ICD Pockets. Israeli Heart Society, Jerusalem, Israel, April 22, 2013.
152 Feldtman, R Use of Negative Pressure dressings in promoting wound healing in infected cardiac devices, Southwestern Surgical Congress, Scottsdale, AZ, April 2013.
153. Ahn, SA Feldtman, RW et al. Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty as Therapy for Thoracic Outlet Symptoms. Texas Surgical Society, Houston, Texas Sept 20, 1913.
154. Feldtman, RW SVC recanalization in treating SVC syndrome, Texas Surgical, El Paso, April, 2014
155. Uceda, P Ahn S, Kollmeyer K, Feldtman R. SVC reconstruction in preserving upper extremity AV Access in Hemodialysis Patients, ACS Poster Session, San Francisco, October 27, 2014
156. Feldtman, RW Recanalization of Central Veins Using a Brockenbrough Needle in Hemodialysis Patients with Central Venous Occlusion, Texas Surgical Society, Austin, TX.. 5 Sept 2015.
157. Kollmeyer, KR Harrell JE, Feldtman, RW, et al. Midterm Outcomes of Rotational Atherectomy in Lower Extremity Arterial Disease, e-Poster, Soc Clin Vasc Surgery, 44th Annual Symposium, Las Vegas, March 12-16, 2016.
158. Feldtman, RW, et al Multidisciplinary Approach to Maximize Safety in Revision Hip Arthroplasty Complicated by Severe Protrusion Deformity, Texas Surgical Society, Waco, Texas 2 April, 2016.
159. Ahn, SA, Feldtman, RW, et al Outpatient Office Based Endovascular Procedures Are Safe and Effective – An Update: A Five Year Experience in over 3100 cases, Texas Surgical Society, Waco, Texas 2 April, 2016.
160. Ahn, SA Feldtman RW, et al An Analysis of closure devices in the Outpatient Office Environment, Veith Symposium, NYC, Nov 2016
162. Uceda, PR, Feldtman RW, et al The Surgical Treatment of Superior Vena Cava Syndrome: Is Endovascular Approach the Answer? Veith Symposium, Nov 2016.
163. Feldtman, RW Successful Treatment of Acute Aorto-esophageal Fistula with TEVAR Endograft, Texas Society of Endovascular Surgery San Antonio, Nov 5 2016.
DFW Vascular - Methodist Dallas Research - 2009 - to present
1. Kollmeyer, KK, Ahn, SA et al, Feldtman RW - CHOICE - Carotid Stenting Post- market survey of carotid stents, 2009, completed.
2. Kollmeyer, KK Feldtman RW, et al - VITALITY - Post market study of TALENT endograft for AAA, 2009 - completed
3. Kollmeyer, KK Feldtman RW, et al - DURABILITY - Prospective study of 200 mm EV-3 self expanding arterial stent. completed.
4. Feldtman, RW, Kollmeyer KK, Ahn SA. TX2 Pivotal study for Descending Thoracic Aneurysm. completed.
5. Filardo, G (PI), Feldtman, et al, A Large Surgical Registry for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms, funded by Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, enrolling.
6. Feldtman, R (PI) 55-1009-1 A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Ixmyelocel-T in Subjects with Critical Limb Ischemia and No Options for Revascularization, 2012 - study closed by sponsor.
7. Feldtman, R (PI) Access DVT, EKOS sponsor, Sept. 2013, enrolling.